FYI using non-transactional session with ActiveMQSession.INDIVIDUAL_ACKNOWLEDGE

Rajeswari

-----Original Message-----
From: Natarajan, Rajeswari [mailto:rajeswari.natara...@sap.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 07, 2016 3:57 AM
To: users@activemq.apache.org
Subject: RE: MasterSlave config ActiveMQ

Thank you. But in my case I am sure the messages have not reached JMSExpiration
date.

I assume there will be a consumer on the failover host ,once the failover
happens. But when I tested, I made sure the messages will not be acknowledged .
Still  I see consistently the pending/enqueued messages go DLQ upon failover
and don't appear in the original Queue as enqueued.
Am I missing something

Rajeswari