From: tbai...@gmail.com [mailto:tbai...@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Tim Bain
Sent: Thursday, April 07, 2016 5:41 AM
To: ActiveMQ Users <users@activemq.apache.org>
Subject: RE: MasterSlave config ActiveMQ

Quoting from what I originally wrote you: "or if there's a consumer
on the failover host that tries and fails to consume them."  Consuming a
message but not acking it == failing to consume it.  The failover
functionality works, despite your apparent skepticism; retry your test with
no consumers if you don't believe me.

Tim