Hi Tim ,

I am writing a simple java client to get the broker service instance of my
remote broker which is in dev environment. I have seen several examples
related to brokers service which they are starting up locally and using that
local instance ..But in my case the brokers are already up and running and
would like to get that broker service instance of the dev broker.

Here is the sample case :
        // The below one is through factory
        BrokerService remoteBroker = BrokerFactory.createBroker(new
URI("vm://brokername"));

Where i am trying to get the region broker out of this remotebroker. I have
to have the proper broker service instance with all the instance variables
population with my remote broker uri then i am able to use the region
broker.

Thanks,
Akhil.