yes , i have to have the session count because of one reason we had a very
bad problem with one of the producer while performing a heavy load test
where client never closed their sessions in this test and with in a short
amount of time broker going down and we had the issue when we do restarts as
well since sessions are getting reestablished even after restarts where load
test always tries to reconnect that and when we got into the heap dump and
analyzed that . The heap analysis stated that there were a large number of
session objects got created they were stating in the heap and not getting
into the step of Garbage Collection. So we thought it would be the good idea
to help out our monitoring to get this statistics of session count. As this
is  very short in explaining now but we had a very hard time in finding the
root cause for this since we had a very big MOM platform.

Connection count and all other related stuff we are aware of that and that
metrics wont be useful in this case.