I've been digging into the artemis docs and example broker.xml in the binary
distribution. So far I think I understand most of what I would do to migrate
from activemq to artemis.

I'm not entirely clear on what would replace the activemq destinationPolicy,
though. Or other elements like authorizationPlugin. A hint here would be very
welcome.

Also, do any of you know of sample running configs anywhere? The examples
directory is good but I think seeing how people have clustered their setups
might help me as well. I would have brokers clustered together with mcollective
using them for stomp.