Are you saying that multiple consumers are getting messages for the same
message group?  That shouldn't happen.

Also, what does "message order being preserved" (or nor) mean in this
context?  ActiveMQ doesn't guarantee ordering across a network of brokers,
only from the perspective of a single broker, so if Broker A is forwarding
messages to Broker B while a producer is producing directly to B, B will
order the messages based on when B received them, not when they were
originally produced.

Tim