I'm setting up Active MQ in production with a shared file system master/slave
configuration (KahaDB). I've set everything up and mounted the EFS on both
EC2 instances.

When I check the disk free stats I get 8 exabytes for the shared file
system:

$ df -h
eu-west-1a.***.efs.eu-west-1.amazonaws.com:/  8.0E     0  8.0E   0% /mnt/efs
Unfortunately, ActiveMQ cannot interpret this number:

Store limit is 102400 mb (current store usage is 0 mb). The data directory:
/mnt/efs/kahadb only has -8796093022208 mb of usable space - resetting to
maximum available disk space: -8796093022207 mb
Store limit is -8796093022207 mb, whilst the max journal file size for the
store is: 32 mb, the store will not accept any data when used.

However, this has not prevented ActiveMQ from working as far as I can tell.
Is it a problem that "the store will not accept any data when used"?