Hi,

I am new to ActiveMQ. I am using ActiveMQ in one of my projects. My app is
hosted on WAS which talks to ActiveMQ. While doing load test, I am
publishing 100 messages. Out of 100, only 99 messages get delivered. In
between, I lose 1 message with an exception
        at
com.ibm.ejs.jms.JMSMessageProducerHandle.enlist(JMSMessageProducerHandle.java:785)
        at
com.ibm.ejs.jms.JMSMessageProducerHandle.send(JMSMessageProducerHandle.java:1156)

Am I missing out anything. Please help me with this.