So you're seeing a NullPointerException in IBM's sender code (which is
invoked before the message ever goes to the ActiveMQ broker).  This appears
to be an error in either IBM's code (which we don't maintain and - I assume
- don't have access to) or in your code that invokes their code (which you
have access to but haven't provided to us).  I suspect it's an issue in
IBM's code since it only fails occasionally, but it could be either.

Since we don't maintain IBM's code, you should reach out to them for
support.

Good luck!

Tim

On Aug 31, 2016 6:10 AM, "Poonam Bhatia" <poonam.c.bha...@fisglobal.com>