I'm using ActiveMQ 5.12.1.
I start a activemq broker with default configuration on server, and there are
no other processes.
I find there are 2 consumers which have same clientid with  broker on a queue,
and the queue has many messages. These two consumers consume the queue
normally. Once the number of message decrease to an certain number, these
consumers stopped.
I try to reproduce it on other broker, but failed.
Is there anyone encounter this problem?
What trigger this situation? Where the messages consumed by these consumers are
writed to?

I have searched google for a long time, and can't find useful informations.