The web console uses consumers in browe mode (i.e. view messages without
consuming them, to allow real consumers to consume them) when you browse
the queue.  The web console is embedded within the broker, so it makes
sense that they would share the same ID.

I've never seen those consumers show up in the counts (nor therefore
noticed when they disappeared), but I seldom browse queues, and even more
seldom when there are 100000 messages backed up.  Either way, it doesn't
sound like you're seeing incorrect behavior, right?

Tim