Hello,

I have two back office brokers connected via a broker network, and multiple
moving devices with their own broker, which connect to the backoffice
brokers via a network connection in failover mode (secured via ssl -
<networkConnector
uri="static:(failover:(ssl://${backofficeBroker1}:61617,ssl://${backofficeBroker2}:61617)?maxReconnectAttempts=0&amp;randomize=true)"
...). The moving devices are connected via mobile radio network, and there
are frequent disruptions of connectivity.

Rather frequently, I can observe that after reconnection, the broker network
connection of the "mobile" brokers to the back office broker looks correct
(log file tells that the network connection has been established), but the
consumers on queues in the back office are not synchronized to the mobile
broker, i.e. messages created there will never be consumed. After a restart
of the broker on the moving device, everything is correct.

Has anybody observed such behavior, or - even better - has a solution for
this?

My broker versions: back office: 5.13.0 (running standalone), moving device:
5.13.3 (running in Karaf).

By the way: it looks like with an older broker version on the mobile device
(5.11.1), but otherwise the same configuration, this problem doesn't occur.

Regards,
Jochen