Hi,

in the meantime, I have digged bit deeper into that. I can see from the
logs, that when the mobile radio network connectivity breaks, after 30
seconds both brokers close the connection and the network broker bridge is
stopped. Then the network connector tries to reconnect. Most of the time,
after the mobile radio network is back again, the "mobile broker" reconnects
successfully to the backoffice broker. Both broker logs show an entry, and
in the Web console of the backoffice broker, I can see the ssl connection.

In some cases, it happens that in the mobile broker log, a "Successfully
connected to ssl://..." appears. To this broker thinks that it has a
successful connection. However, no entry appears in the backoffice broker
log, and the connection can also not be seen in the Web console of this
broker. Producers/consumers are also not synchronized. Unfortunately, it
looks like the mobile broker never detects that the broker network is not
working and doesn't try a reconnection.

I'm pretty sure that I have not observed this while still using 5.11.1 for
the onboard broker. With 5.13.3 and 5.14.1, the problem appears. Don't know
about other versions.

Best Regards,
Jochen