I have set up ActiveMQ 5.14.3 cluster (2 Brokers) with using Network
Connector.  I tried to send 4,000 persistent message to a queue in 300
msg/sec rate.  The Producer can send same rate (300m/s) with using
"useAsyncSend=true", however, consumer just can receive all messages in *40
msg/sec* rate.  How to tune and what configuration I need to change?

/Remark: Another test results/
             If only 1 broker, it can reach 300 m/s (persistent) for both
producer and consumer.
             If 2 brokers and send non-persistent message, it can reach 300
m/s for both producer and consumer.

Configuration of Broker 2
        <networkConnectors>
                <networkConnector  name="LinkToBroker1"  duplex="true"
networkTTL="3"
uri="static:(tcp://POC1:61616)?wireFormat.maxInactivityDuration=0"
prefetchSize="10000" userName="system" password="manager" >
                        <dynamicallyIncludedDestinations>
                        </dynamicallyIncludedDestinations>
                </networkConnector>
        </networkConnectors>