I tried to set with your suggestion as below, however, performance is still
slow.  Fortunately, I found another ways to improve that set
journalDiskSyncStrategy="periodic" and clear the <ActiveMQ>/data before
start ActiveMQ.  The performance can go to 1,000 msg/s with 2K message size.
Second way, use SSD with AIO and  can set journalDiskSyncStrategy="always".

*Your sugggestion*
<networkConnectors>
                <networkConnector  name="LinkToBroker1"  duplex="true"
networkTTL="3"
uri="static:(tcp://POC1:61616)?wireFormat.maxInactivityDuration=0"
prefetchSize="10000" userName="system" password="manager"
decreaseNetworkConsumerPriority="true" conduitSubscriptions="true"  >
                        <dynamicallyIncludedDestinations>
                        </dynamicallyIncludedDestinations>
                </networkConnector>
        </networkConnectors>

*My suggestion*
<persistenceAdapter>
            <kahaDB directory="${activemq.data}/kahadb"
journalDiskSyncStrategy="periodic" journalMaxFileLength="100mb" />
        </persistenceAdapter>