This question was posted May 16, 2011; 11:18am — by johanhonline johanh  but
I cannot locate any follow-up or resolution.

Currently (04/25/2017) we have the same issue and I need to understand how
to integrate Active MQ with Oracle 12.1.0.2 TAF (Transparent Application
Failover) so that bouncing one node of the Oracle RAC doesn't break Active
MQ as described in the original post below.

I have read and understand the Oracle TAF documentation and combed through
Active MQ lists.  Just need some input on how to get Active MQ to integrate
with Oracle TAF.

Any pointers to manuals/documentation or resources describing tests
(successful or not) to get Active MQ to work with Oracle TAF are
appreciated.

Thanks
-- bsm...@skylinenet.net

johanh wrote