Is that the full stack-trace?  I imagine there is something before the call
to org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.client.impl.ServerLocatorImpl.
createSessionFactory().

Also, this Netty issue [1] looks similar.  It involves a stack overflow
with Spring and java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass().  The
reporter apparently didn't provide a reproducible test-case.  Do you have
an available test-case which reproduces this?

Justin

[1] https://github.com/netty/netty/issues/6732