The issue seems isolated to Spring + Solaris at this point so I don't think
there's reason to change the dependency right now - especially since
there's a workaround (i.e. downgrading to 4.1.4).  That said, if we find
the issue isn't quite so isolated and/or the Netty developers are slow to
resolve the issue then we'd probably want to revisit this.

Justin