Dear users,
I have a strange behaviour of Artemis, which does not deliver messages
sometimes.

I have Artemis 1.2.0 and clients use STOMP. There is a topic with durable
subscription and consumers are permanently connected. From time to time to
the same topic connects one non-durable subscriber.

After some time of normal work I observed, that when non-durable client
connects, first they both receive some small number  of messages, but then
(couple seconds later) the durable one stops receiving any messages. So only
non-durable receives messages until it disconnects.
After non-durable is disconnected none is receiving messages. The cycle
repeats when non-durable connects again.

I took heapdumps and I'm trying to understand what's going wrong there, but
so far could not find a clear answer.
>From the first heapdump (both durable and non-durable subscribers are
connected) I see, that topic has paging. All messages, which are published
to the topic, go to the paging. At least I can see there messages published
before I took the heapdump.
The second heapdump, which I took 10 minutes later after non-durable
subscriber disconnected, I notice that PageStore in PageSubscription for the
durable queue has different Page instance - first has page #594, second #596
(yes, plus two). The page in the latest heapdump has only messages published
after disconnection of non-durable.
messageReferences and intermediateMessageReferences in both cases are empty.
PageCursor points to the page #419 and some messageNr, but current writing
page is #594 in the first snapshot and #596 in the second. It looks like
this cursor got stuck.

Do you have an idea what could lead to this situation? Why PageCursor got
stuck on it's position and why depage does not happen?
I would appreciate in any help and ideas.