Hi all,

The following question is for ActiveMQ 5.13.

I have 2 durable subscribers listening to a topic, lets say ExampleTopic.
I need to delete all the messages on that topic when a particular event
occurs. I tried to find the jolokia apis to do the same but couldn't find
any.
So I've decided to use JMX Mbeans to browse the messages and delete them one
by one.

A simple java program which will connect to JMXService and fetch the
information for all the messages.

JMXServiceURL url = new
JMXServiceURL("service:jmx:rmi:///jndi/rmi://localhost:1099/jmxrmi");
JMXConnector jmxc = JMXConnectorFactory.connect(url);
MBeanServerConnection conn = jmxc.getMBeanServerConnection();
ObjectName mbeanName = new
ObjectName("org.apache.activemq:type=Broker,brokerName=localhost");
TopicViewMBean bean = MBeanServerInvocationHandler.newProxyInstance(conn,
mbeanName, TopicViewMBean.class, true);
List list = bean.browseMessages();

However this throws the following exception:

java.lang.reflect.UndeclaredThrowableException
        at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy0.browseMessages(Unknown Source)
        at com.exportstaging.main.Test.main(Test.java:25)
        at
        at
        at com.intellij.rt.execution.application.AppMain.main(AppMain.java:147)
Caused by: javax.management.ReflectionException: No such operation:
browseMessages

I tried to find the web for this, but couldn't find any solution.

Can someone help me fix this.

Thanks in advance