Thank you guys for the input. I will think about  using only JMS related
statements.
I kinda get your point of antipattern and lack of tracking. Since I am not
an experienced programmer
(this is task of my master thesis), is there anythign out there on the net
that can help me with designing a better solution? I feel a bid lost in
terms of documentation. I had a look at "ActiveMQ in Action" and Oreillys
JMS in general, but this does no seem to help me that much for my use case.

Best regards !