Do you get a stack trace after that line in the logs? I spent a small
amount of time trying to figure out where that InvalidClientIDException is
thrown so I could look at why that null might be getting in there, but it
wasn't immediately obvious so a stack trace would help.

Note that the JRE will stop putting stack traces on the exception (because
computing them is expensive) after it encounters enough instances of the
same exception, so if there's no stack trace you may need to go back in the
logs to shortly after the broker was started (before the JRE had seen
enough instances of this exception to optimize away the stack trace), or to
restart the broker and trigger the exception by reconnecting a client.

When you restart a client, how do you you stop the client (hard crash, kill
-9, graceful shutdown, etc.) and how long do you wait before starting it
again? Could this be a situation where the broker simply hasn't discovered
that the previous TCP connection is dead?

Tim

On Sep 18, 2017 11:34 PM, "khandelwalanuj" <anuj.cool.khandel...@gmail.com>