Networks of brokers with only dynamically included destinations will only
forward messages when a consumer is present; otherwise, the messages will
stay on the broker to which they were published (BrokerA, in your example)
until a consumer connects to another broker in the network. But if you do
one of the things that Gary mentioned and you statically include your
destinations, then yes, messages will flow across the network as specified
by the statically included destinations, even if no consumers are present.

Tim