There's nothing built in to Artemis at this point specifically for the DR
use case.  However, I believe the "data" directory (where persistent data
is stored by default) can be replicated (e.g. via a block-level storage
replication solution) or "shipped" via an external process (e.g. rsync) to
a DR backup.

Justin