> I  copied the code and the certificates from activemq.

What code and certs did you copy and where did you copy it to?

> My guess is artemis is delegating the ssl infrastructure in Netty and
netty isn't supporting CRL by default. Not sure about it.

The SSL handshake is done by Netty in Artemis.  However, the SSLContext
used (which includes the trust manager) is created by Artemis itself in the
class I specified in my previous email.

> I need ocsp too, i thought i could add copy both features to artemis. No
luck until now.

I don't think it will be too hard to implement both in Artemis.  I'll give
it a closer look when I get the chance.

Justin