The CRL logic applies to the *trust* manager.  The way your example is
configured the CRL is specified on the broker side.  In order to make use
of the CRL the client has to present a certificate for the broker to
trust.  However, the acceptor in your example (and test) is not configured
to require the client to present a certificate.  You need to add
"needClientAuth=true" and then you should see the broker reject the
client's cert.

Justin