You'd need to add instructions to both the test (see an example here [1])
and the example.

Also, take a look at the modifications I made to your previous test
submitted for the MQTT cluster issue [2].  It's preferable to have the
configuration done programmatically rather than in a separate broker.xml
file.

Justin

[1]
https://github.com/apache/activemq-artemis/blob/master/tests/integration-tests/src/test/java/org/apache/activemq/artemis/tests/integration/ssl/CoreClientOverOneWaySSLTest.java#L70