> Is this good enough ?

Artemis 2.4.0 uses RestEasy 3.0.19.Final [1] so I'd recommend you use that
version as well.

> I'm lost what exactly I would do with this .war file now...

You deploy it just like all the other deployed war files.  Drop it into
ARTEMIS_HOME/web and then add a reference to it in the "web" element in
etc/bootstrap.xml.

Justin

[1] https://github.com/apache/activemq-artemis/blob/2.4.0/pom.xml#L92