Message groups are tied to one and only one consumer (unless that consumer
disconnects, in which case a new consumer can be chosen). I'm not aware of
any feature that would allow any consumer to take the next message in the
group but only if no other message in the group is being processed, which
is what I think you're asking for.

Tim