The number of producers and the message volume should both be irrelevant.
Though of course if there's a bug, all bets are off.

On Apr 8, 2018 5:53 AM, "Lionel van den Berg" <lion...@gmail.com> wrote:

I’m going to try to get someone to try your suggestions at site tomorrow.

Regarding your question, yes, the subscriber is a server that is started
before the producers and never restarted. Does it matter that there are
multiple producers to the topic. Also it’s a very low volume topic, there
is lots of data on other topics on the same connection.