I set authorizationPlugin plugin as belolw, assign "user" can create &
publish any queues and topics.  When I publish 2,000 message/sec with 60,000
wildcard topics (E.g. stock.000001), whole ActiveMQ server performance is
down, CPU usage eat up to 50% and too many topic JMS messages are pending in
ActiveMQ server.  However, I remove authorizationPlugin from activemq.xml,
the problem is solved and CPU usage just eat up 2% and no pending JMS
message.

            <simpleAuthenticationPlugin anonymousAccessAllowed="false">
                <users>
                    <authenticationUser username="user" password="password"
groups="users,admins"/>
                </users>
            </simpleAuthenticationPlugin>
            <authorizationPlugin>
                <map>
                    <authorizationMap>
                        <authorizationEntries>
                            <authorizationEntry queue=">"
write="admins,users" read="admins,users" admin="admins,users" />
                            <authorizationEntry topic=">"
write="admins,users" read="admins,users" admin="admins,users" />
                        </authorizationEntries>
                    </authorizationMap>
                </map>
            </authorizationPlugin>