So Artemis is fully production ready, it has install base in production
environments the org i work for being example.Also it is used in eclipse paho,
and jboss wildfly so has install bases where those are used as well.Two vendors
i know of are also supplying enterprise support.Redhat with AMQ7 (Artemis is
the broker in this product)AndSavoir Technologies. You may even find others,
just these are ones i know of.There are some features (though this is getting
smaller by the release) that are not in artemis yet, e.g. duplex bridges.If all
the features you need are in Artemis to avoid a future migration i personally
would advise it.Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: aferre <ferre.adr...@gmail.com> Date:
25/02/2019  17:22  (GMT+00:00) To: users@activemq.apache.org Subject: Choosing
between Artemis or Activemq for new installations Hi,I would like to know what
is the current "trend" on selecting artemis oractivemq for new products.I can
see the following : "The overall objective for working toward featureparity
between ActiveMQ 5.x and Artemis is for Artemis to eventually becomeActiveMQ
6.x." (http://activemq.apache.org/activemq-artemis-roadmap.html).IfI read this
correctly, one should use activemq over artemis, and assume thatthe 6.x
migration will be based on previously installed activemq brokers. Isthat
right?--Sent from:
http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/ActiveMQ-User-f2341805.html