I wasn't aware of any reason that the logging config and debugging
techniques described on that page would not work properly with mKahaDB. Can
you please elaborate on the failure you referenced?

Also, Sunil rightly pointed out that the behavior you've described can be
caused by uncommitted transactions. Are transactions in use anywhere, and
if so have you explored the possibility that they might not be getting
committed?

What version of ActiveMQ are you using?

Tim