So an earlier post indicated that the MyEventQueue1 and MyEventQueue2
queues were both(?) retaining messages. Do you believe that those messages
were all consumed successfully, and so the queues were empty but the KahaDB
data files were not being removed? Or were there a significant number of
unconsumed messages on those queues at the time of the broker restart? Your
most recent message seems to indicate the latter, though nothing you wrote
before that gave any indication that that might be the case.

Also, what message expiration settings are in use, and what DLQ behavior
have you configured?

Tim