Hi,

This is some kind of related to my previous question, because I am checking
different options but getting some weird behaviors.

We have an Artemis Broker 2.9.0 (Single Node - No Cluster) and doing the
following test

Queue: State (Last Value Queue)

Producer Send Message: Message(LVQ_ID="Some", Content=1, Queue=State)
Consumer Read Message: Message(LVQ_ID="Some", Content=1, Queue=State)
Consumer Wait 30 seconds

In the meanwhile:
Producer Send Message: Message(LVQ_ID="Some", Content=2, Queue=State)
Producer Send Message: Message(LVQ_ID="Some", Content=3, Queue=State)

30 seconds after
Consumer Read Message: Message(LVQ_ID="Some", Content=2, Queue=State)
Consumer Read Message: Message(LVQ_ID="Some", Content=3, Queue=State)

I was expecting consumer read Content=3 because the queue is LVQ.

Is my understanding correct?