> Is there any wait to max the number of "in delivery" message, because it
seems if I have at least one consumer connected there is no wait to make
use of LVQ.

If the consumer is connected then the broker will dispatch messages to it.
There is no way to force the broker to wait for an arbitrary amount of time
for a new "last" message before dispatching messages to the consumer and
such functionality doesn't make much sense to me anyway. If you don't want
the consumer to receive messages then simply don't attach it to the queue.

> I tried to configure "jms.prefetchPolicy.all=1" to test but it works in
the same wait.

This setting is for the OpenWire JMS client. If you want to lower the size
of the consumer's buffer for the Artemis core JMS client then you should
use, e.g. consumerWindowSize=0. Of course, this will likely negatively
impact the performance of your consumer.

Justin