On Fri, Mar 27, 2020 at 8:45 PM Timothy Bish <tabish...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'd suggest trying with Artemis 2.11.0 as the version you are on is
> quite old and there have been many AMQP bug fixes since then that could
> account for some issues you are seeing.

That's fair. :) I forked the product that includes the server to upgrade
Artemis to 2.11.0 and was able to get a proper response now.

However, this took some time to debug because of a particular change that I
hadn't expected: it appears that the JMSReplyTo property now gets prefixed
with "queue://" for AMQP messages (but not for Core messages). This seems
fairly surprising -- the server product I'm working with failed to work
correctly because this reply to address doesn't match the BINDING_ADDED
notification's `name`. Is this intended behavior?

Kind regards,

Dirkjan