I'm talking about single master/slave pair using NFS as shared storage.

--
    Vilius

-----Original Message-----
From: Justin Bertram <jbert...@apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, March 24, 2022 6:25 PM
To: users@activemq.apache.org
Subject: Re: ActiveMQBasicSecurityManager configuration examples

When you say "cluster environment" are you talking about multiple master
brokers or just a single master/slave pair? ActiveMQBasicSecurityManager only
provides synchronization between master/slave pairs. It doesn't provide any
synchronization for multiple master brokers. You'd need to use a centralized
repository for that (e.g. LDAP).

Justin