Hello,

A namespace exists for temporary queues so that address-settings can be applied
to temporary queues.
That namespace is configured using configuration parameter
"temporary-queue-namespace".

In my setup, the security-settings are applied to very specific
patterns/prefixes only, so that no user has permissions on "#".
When my observation is correct, creating temporary queues always fails unless
"createNonDurableQueue" is granted to "#".
But that contradicts my careful organisation of permissions.

I tried to configure security-settings using the value from
temporary-queue-namespace, but that seemed ineffective.

My suspicion is that temporary-queue-namespace is only used for
address-settings, but not for security-settings.
Is that suspicion correct?
And, if so, is that really intended?

thx,
Erwin