Hello,

When using ActiveMQ standalone installation, I am able to purge a queue or
delete a message from queue using the web console;  But when configuring
ActiveMQ as Fail Over cluster (using two nodes - master and slave
configuration); when attempting to purge a queue through the web console; I get
a message that an exception happens and the purge did not work.

Looking at the activemq log file, there is a
java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException ?

does anyone know about this?
I wonder if this is related to user permissions, but using the admin account, I
still got the same error I mentioned above.

or is this related to the master/slave fail over configuration?   (note:  at
this time only the master node is running,  do I need to have the slave node
running as well when purging a queue ? )

Thanks in advance for any help/feedback.