Hello,

I was just updating my activemq server to the latest version (5.17.1) when I
realized that my camel context was not working anymore.
Apparently the library activemq-camel was removed in version 5.17.*
It was needed for the ActiveMQ Component
(org.apache.activemq.camel.component.ActiveMQComponent).

I found out that there is an alternative library (camel-activemq), but it is
only available for camel 3 and not camel 2.

Can anybody tell me which library I have to use now?

Thank you,
Tobi

SEW-EURODRIVE GmbH & Co KG
Kommanditgesellschaft, Sitz: Bruchsal, RG Mannheim HRA 230970
Komplement?rin: SEW-EURODRIVE Verwaltungs-GmbH, Sitz: Bruchsal, RG Mannheim HRB
230207

Gesch?ftsf?hrender Gesellschafter: J?rgen Blickle
Gesch?ftsf?hrung: J?rgen Blickle (Vorsitzender), Udo Aull, Dr. J?rg Hermes, Dr.
Hans Krattenmacher, Christian Mayer, Johann Soder, Dr. J?rgen Zanghellini