Hey guys!

I've just installed and configured an ActiveMQ Artemis 2.23.0 Cluster and
was looking to use HAProxy as a Load Balancer for the STOMP connections, in
order to avoid a client-side load balancing configuration.

I was successful in implementing it, however I was unable to set it up
using PROXY protocol an so all the client IP addresses in the Artemis Web
Console appear as the Load Balancer's IP address.

Is there any configuration I can add to the Acceptors so they work with
PROXY protocol or is it just not supported? And if so, would it be possible
to implement this support, or is it just something  not wanted/interesting?

Best regards,
João Santos