From: Michael Brennock <mbrenn...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, September 19, 2022 1:38 PM
To: users@activemq.apache.org <users@activemq.apache.org>
Subject: Newbie Looking for Help with a Crashing Artemis Server

[CAUTION: EXTERNAL SENDER]

Good day,

I was hoping to ask some of the more experienced Apache Artemis why my
server keeps crashing after a few hours. I'm running Artemis 2.19.1 on the
default settings on an IBM AIX box. I can provide a copy of the stacktrace,
but it doesn't have much information. I'm also trying to be careful not to
overshare confidential information from work.

Thanks for your help,

Michael Brennock

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this email and attached
document(s) may contain confidential information that is intended only for the
addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby advised
that any disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in
reliance upon the information is prohibited. If you have received this email in
error, please immediately notify the sender and delete it from your system.