publishing a benchmark is a game without end.

It's always possible to get a particular usecase or tweak things in a
way that will move the benchmark in any direction you want.

the best you can do is to measure the use case you want to achieve
yourself.  I have spent a lot of time with benchmarks before and I
don't want to get back to that game myself :)

Having said that, we have an ./artemis perf client tool as part of the
artemis cli that you can use for some metrics.

--
Clebert Suconic