What is the effect of doing purge on that queue? Sent via the Samsung Galaxy
Note20 Ultra 5G, an AT&T 5G smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Jean-Baptiste Onofré
<j...@nanthrax.net> Date: 12/20/22  12:55 AM  (GMT-05:00) To:
users@activemq.apache.org Subject: Re: activemq purge command effects and
usage? Hi,The log files accumulate because you have at least one old
messagestored, including in DLQ.You can always browse and delete messages in a
destination (includingDLQ again ;)). You can also purge the DLQ, or disable DLQ
(or defineexpiration on DLQ which is not the case by default).RegardsJBOn Mon,