Thank you.  😊 Sent via the Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G, an AT&T 5G smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Jean-Baptiste Onofré
<j...@nanthrax.net> Date: 12/21/22  12:32 AM  (GMT-05:00) To:
users@activemq.apache.org Subject: Re: activemq purge command effects and
usage? If you purge the destination (regular or DLQ), or at least the
oldmessage, kahabd will automatically remove the old log.RegardsJBOn Tue, Dec