Hello users!

I'm using a (test) Artemis cluster with auto-discovery using jgroups+file_ping.
When master- or slave-nodes are added, Artemis shows them immediately after a
broker-diagram refresh.
When master-nodes are removed, and after the reconnect-attempts are exhausted,
the server forgets the deleted master-nodes and the diagram is also properly
updated.
But when slave-nodes are removed, and after the reconnect-attempts are
exhausted, the server keeps reporting the deleted slave-nodes in the
broker-diagram forever.
This goes on even after restart of the corresponding master nodes.

Is this the expected behavior?
Is there maybe some configuration involved that I missed on when to forget a
slave-node?

thx!
Erwin