From: Matt Pavlovich <mattr...@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, March 10, 2023 7:28 PM
To: users@activemq.apache.org <users@activemq.apache.org>
Subject: Re: ActiveMQ failover transport considers http URIs that share the
same hostname/IP & port as duplicates - the path is ignored

Hello Paul-

Yes, please file a JIRA. However, if you are a behind a load balancer, it is
valid to host a single hostname in the URI
failover:(https://company.com/broker) and have the load balancer abstract the
number of brokers.

In your setup, is there a reason to require the need the path to change for the
different brokers behind a load balancer?

Thanks,
Matt Pavlovich