Hi Justin,

Thanks for your response. I am using Artemis 2.19.1 version. I don't see
"--java-memory" as an arguments. Though I tried but not working.

https://activemq.apache.org/components/artemis/documentation/2.19.0/using-server.html

I tried with "--java-options" with value "-Xms512M -Xmx3G" but it is
appending to that java-args and not overriding new values.

IF "%JAVA_ARGS%"=="" (set JAVA_ARGS=-Xms512M -Xmx3G
-XX:+PrintClassHistogram  -XX:+UseG1GC -XX:+UseStringDeduplication -Xms512M
-Xmx1024M
-Xbootclasspath/a:%ARTEMIS_HOME%\lib\jboss-logmanager-2.1.10.Final.jar;%ARTEMIS_HOME%\lib\wildfly-common-1.5.2.Final.jar
-Djava.security.auth.login.config=%ARTEMIS_ETC_DIR%\login.config
-Dhawtio.disableProxy=true -Dhawtio.offline=true -Dhawtio.realm=activemq
-Dhawtio.role=amq
-Dhawtio.rolePrincipalClasses=org.apache.activemq.artemis.spi.core.security.jaas.RolePrincipal
-Djolokia.policyLocation=%ARTEMIS_INSTANCE_ETC_URI%\jolokia-access.xml
-Dartemis.instance=%ARTEMIS_INSTANCE%)

Thanks,

Shivang.