That's odd. The connector on 1099 is for remote JMX clients and is not
related to the web console. The web console communicates with the broker
using HTTP (i.e. via Jolokia) so I don't see how they could be related.

Could you work up a test-case to demonstrate the problem you're seeing? You
could upload it to GitHub, for example.

Justin